1879 : Inspired by the industrialization movement in France, M. Mulard decides to found the A. Mulard establishments, specialists in the fabrication of creams, polishes and varnishes.
1908 : Installation in a factory specially designed for the A. Mulard establishments. A rarity at the time, it was situated at the gates of Paris, at 89 rue Cartier Bresson, in Pantin.
From 1902 to 1963 : The company establishes its notoriety particularly through its superior quality products. It is awarded for the quality of its products, not only in France but in all of Europe – the jury’s medal in 1902, and three time gold medallist in Marseille in 1903, Brussels in 1904 and Madrid in 1905.
Affirming its recognition, it becomes, after the war, the official supplier for major administrations, railroad companies, and the war and naval ministries.
1964 : The organization, henceforth located in Noisy Le Grand, in the Parisian region, is purchased by a previous executive and becomes the Gybem Industrial Laboratories.
The cares are thereafter sold under the renowned brand “Gybem”, and are trusted by the major names in French footwear.
2006 : Death of the director and take over of the company by his wife. The conception of a team of associates, both young and seasoned, including their own children, charged with task of: Continu
2012 : Resumption of the A. Mulard brand.
Elaboration of a wide range of Care and Accessories.
2016 : The company's french know-how is recognized by the prestigious label EPV (Entreprise du patrimoine vivant)